Broad Cast Quality Video on DVD
"A Picture is Worth 1000 Words."
1. The video is a filming of the training, demonstration,
presentation or lecture.
2. It is edited for a professional appearance and includes
titled chapters for easy access to specific subjects.
3. Each chapter is 3 to 5 minutes in length and may include
time codes for quick access to specific information.
4. Supplementary information from various sources may be
included still photos, voice overs and/or text.
We Get The Information that Counts
On SIte Working Manuals
“A comic book approach. It works!”
1. A pictorial, non technical, common, language detail
regarding procedures, assembly, troubleshooting,
maintenance and maintenance schedules.
2. This is an excellent study course, refresher and
emergency reference. The manual allows your staff
to review information right at the performance site
and when time permits.
Maintenance Schedules, & Troubleshooting
Check lists with schedules are created and colour coded by system. The equipment, within the system, is detailed component by component in list form. Columns are provided for preventative maintenance information; condition, troubleshooting data etc.
Laminated Display Panel Instruction Cards
“To do this - Do this”. A step by step detail of what keys to press on a controller or computer to perform a task.Applies to equipment. SCADA, PA System, nurse call, fire alarm,
security, boiler, HVAC, etc.
"Helping People to Help Themselves"