View & DO Addresses the Issues
1. 70 to 80% of a lecture or training session is forgotten within
a few days. We make it permanent.
2. English as a second language, literacy and terminology.
3. Productivity, Moral, Turnover, Training costs and safety.
4. Access to solutions for breakdowns, repairs and assembly.
5. Technical information in common language.
6. Equipment and components.
7. Systems and sequence of operation
8. Forgetfulness due to infrequency.
Program Profile; The Solution
1. What it is
2. What it does
3. Its purpose
4. Sequence of operation
How it relates to other equipment
How it effects the building and occupants
Safety and regulatory issues.
Tangible Long Term Benefits
1. Increased efficiency for optimum building and equipment
2. More efficient and cost effective training to reduce turnover.
3. Staff is better informed, confident, component and independent so
maintenance costs are reduced.
4. Staff work in a safe and more comfortable working environment.
5. Fewer malfunctions and more effective trouble shooting.
6. Reduces and eliminates calls by detailing how to assemble, the
sequence of operation, maintenance etc.
7. Your customers and staff will appreciate the permanent record of
what needs to be done, how and when.
"Helping People to Help Themselves"